Monday, June 28, 2010

The dog days of summer

Summer in the south means two things: heat and humidity. But this summer seems to have brought doses of the two sooner than in years past. I don't remember last June being so bad. But then again I was in bed with air conditioning and large amounts of reality TV playing. I digress...

Anyway, it's been hot and miserable so we've done what we could to stay in the house. And when we start to get ansy, we bolt to the car, blast the AC, and head to the nearest air conditioned establishment.

I can tell the heat is getting to poor Charlie boy, because most days he spends the majority if is time here:



Editor's Note: This is a picture of Charlie on our bed. Charlie is not allowed on our bed.

Tonight I took Emma Grace for a walk after the temperature dropped below 90 (nice and breezy) in her new Radio Flyer wagon. I didn't know if i would make it home, but I did. She was shaded and armed with juice, so her experience was better than mine!




No comments: