One year ago today I went to the doctor for my 37 week check up. Although I had been swollen for several weeks, it finally posed a concern this week because my blood pressure was also up. I had some blood work done and the doctor decided to put me on bed rest for two days to see if my blood pressure and swelling would go down. I called into work and told them I had to stay home for two days until I went back to the doctor. I remember saying, "I'm sure after my appointment everything will be back to normal and I will be back in the office." Haha! I was actually a little excited to have two days off from work. Bed rest seemed so fun. By the next morning, I was so over it. I wanted to be up and doing things around the house and was confined to the bed instead!
No comments:
Post a Comment